If you are ordering from the European UNION CUSTOMS Union, please see the note at the bottom of the page:
Your basket is currently empty.
- You should be charged Import VAT at customs in the destination country.
- There may be an additional customs handling fee. This is normally small but may be up to €32 (in Belgium, for orders over €150).
- You may be charged further import duties (for example €10.70 in Belgium on an order worth €270).
- If your order includes SRAM components, you may be charged a 4.7% tariff on those parts.
- Your order may be delayed at customs in the destination country. This delay varies with country.
- Currently the longest delays seem to be for orders shipped to Germany via Royal Mail. These can be up to 4 weeks. If you want your parcel quicker we advise using the DHL Express shipping option.
We really value our European customers and apologise for the problems the UK has created.