This derailleur cage is equipped with Ratio nylon jockey wheels, running on stainless Enduro bearings, and is compatible with SRAM 1×11 derailleurs with Type 2.x and Type 3 clutches.
To fit the cage:
- Engage the Cage Lock on your derailleur
- Use a 3 mm hex to remove the cage end stop bolt
- Carefully remove the cage lock and allow the cage to rotate one full revolution
- Use a 3 mm hex to remove the main cage bolt
- Use the same bolt to fit your new cage
- Rotate the new cage one full revolution anticlockwise, viewed from the drive side
- Engage the cage lock and replace the cage end stop bolt
If your clutch is Type 3, use the forward end stop position. Otherwise, use the upper end stop position.