What’s it for?
The 2x12SH Kit allows you to upgrade your SRAM 2×10 or 2×11 drivetrain to close ratio 2×12 Shimano Road cassettes (105, Ultegra, Dura Ace) and 12 speed Shimano chains. These cassettes have proprietary sprocket positions, so the 2×12SH Kit is specific to Shimano road 12 speed cassettes. Note that Shimano road 12 speed cassettes are also designed for 11 speed HG freehubs, and will not fit on 10 speed HG freehubs. SRAM XPLR* and AXS* cassettes, or Shimano MTB cassettes are NOT compatible with this upgrade kit.
What’s in the kit?
In the kit you’ll find a 12SH Ratchet for your SRAM road shifters and a set of 11 tooth jockey wheels for your SRAM road 2x-specific rear derailleur. These jockeys allow you to run Shimano 12 speed chains, which are a requirement for the Shimano road 12 speed cassettes, and are offset in order to shift across the Shimano 12 speed cassettes. Our jockeys run on long-lasting stainless Enduro bearings.
- SRAM 2×11 road rear derailleurs
- SRAM 2×10 road rear derailleurs
- SRAM 10 speed MTB Rear derailleurs (some issues with lateral range of motion)
- SRAM 1x rear derailleurs
- SRAM GX 2×11 rear derailleurs (wrong cable pull)
- SRAM from a 2×11 group
- SRAM from a 2×10 group
- Shimano from a 2×10 or 2×11 group
- SRAM 11 speed road, all models
- SRAM 10 speed road (using Ratio Cable Spool)
- Shimano Road 12 speed, 11-30T
- Shimano Road 12 speed, 11-34T
- Third party cassettes compatible with Shimano Road 12 speed
- Shimano Road 12 speed, 11-36T
- Shimano MTB 12 speed
- Shimano 12 speed
- Third party chains compatible with Shimano Road 12 speed
- All other chains
- 2×11 chainrings
- 2×10 chainrings
Green – Recommended
Amber – We’ve tested some of these and, for derailleurs in particular, some options will be an issue. These issues are related to jockey wheel clearance and total derailleur range of movement.
Red – Not recommended
*AXS®, DoubleTap®, eTap®, SRAM®,SRAM APEX®, SRAM EAGLE®, SRAM FORCE®, SRAM RED®, SRAM RIVAL®, X0®, X01®, XX1® are registered trade marks owned by SRAM, LLC. Eagle™, Exact Actuation™, GX™, NX™, SRAM APEX 1™, SRAM Force 1™, SRAM RIVAL 1™, S-series™, SX™, WiFLi™, X-Actuation™, XD™, XDR™, XPLR™, XX™, Zero Loss™ are trademarks of SRAM, LLC. The use of these trademarks in the table below is for informative purposes only, and all trademarks remain the property of SRAM, LLC.
105, Ultegra, Dura-Ace are registered trade marks owned by SHIMANO INC.