The Ratio 1x13C Upgrade Kit allows you to operate a Campagnolo 13 speed Ekar* cassette and chain with your existing SRAM road 10 or 11 speed shifters and 1x-specific SRAM Exact Actuation* derailleur. Pair with our Ratio Ring for a 13 speed drivetrain with a minimum of new components.
Using a 1x13C Upgrade Kit provides a number of benefits:
- Greater gear range and/or closer gear ratios than 11 or 12 speed
- No need to purchase new shifters and derailleurs to upgrade to 13 speed
- No batteries to charge
- The reliability, serviceability and low weight of mechanical shifting
In your kit you will find:
- Ratio 1x13C ratchet, with shift spacing specially designed for Campagnolo Ekar* cassettes
- Ratio 12 tooth jockey wheels with stainless Enduro bearings and labyrinth seals, specifically designed for Ekar* chains
- M2.5 screw for shifter ratchet replacement
- Ratio chainstay sticker
To use this kit you will need:
- SRAM 10 or 11 speed road shifters. If using 10 speed shifters you will also need a Ratio cable spool
- SRAM 1x derailleur from the Force 1*, Rival 1* or Apex 1* groups, or a SRAM 1x derailleur from the 11 speed MTB groups with a Ratio cable fin and, if necessary for cable routing, a Ratio rear exit cable stop fitted. Ensure your derailleur has sufficient capacity for your chosen cassette size; note that 42t max derailleurs will shift perfectly on 10-44t cassettes.
- A Campagnolo Ekar* 13 speed cassette
- A Campagnolo Ekar* 13 speed chain
- A chainring compatible with the Ekar* chain, such as our Ratio Ring
- An N3W* freehub body
All products we offer for sale on our website are Ratio Technology products unless stated otherwise. All third-party products, company names and logos remain the property of their respective holders and use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
To fit your ratchet to SRAM shifters for hydraulic brakes, see the following video**:
To fit your ratchet to SRAM shifters for cable brakes, see the following video**:
NOTE: On some older shifters, the reach adjuster will not spin freely when it bottoms out. Stop turning the reach adjuster screw as soon as you encounter resistance.
* Ratio Technology Limited is not in any way affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by SRAM, LLC or Campagnolo SRL.
AXS®, DoubleTap®, eTap®, SRAM®,SRAM APEX®, SRAM EAGLE®, SRAM FORCE®, SRAM RED®, SRAM RIVAL®, X0®, X01®, XX1® are registered trade marks owned by SRAM, LLC. Eagle™, Exact Actuation™, GX™, NX™, SRAM APEX 1™, SRAM Force 1™, SRAM RIVAL 1™, S-series™, SX™, WiFLi™, X-Actuation™, XD™, XDR™, XPLR™, XX™, Zero Loss™ are trademarks of SRAM, LLC. Ekar® is a registered trademark owned by Campagnolo SRL.
** Please note that modifying these components may void the original SRAM warranty.