The Ratio 1x13C Upgrade Kit allows you to operate a Campagnolo 13 speed Ekar™ cassette and chain with your existing SRAM road 10 or 11 speed shifters and 1x-specific Exact Actuation™ derailleur. Pair with our Ratio Ring for a 13 speed drivetrain with a minimum of new components.
Using a 1x13C Upgrade Kit provides a number of benefits:
- Greater gear range and/or closer gear ratios than 11 or 12 speed
- No need to purchase new shifters and derailleurs to upgrade to 13 speed
- No batteries to charge
- The reliability, serviceability and low weight of mechanical shifting
In your kit you will find:
- Ratio 1x13C ratchet, with shift spacing specially designed for Campagnolo Ekar™ cassettes
- Ratio 12 tooth jockey wheels with stainless Enduro bearings and labyrinth seals, specifically designed for Ekar™ chains
- M2.5 screw for shifter ratchet replacement
- Ratio chainstay sticker
To use this kit you will need:
- SRAM 10 or 11 speed road shifters. If using 10 speed shifters you will also need a Ratio cable spool
- SRAM 1x derailleur from the Force 1™, Rival 1™ or Apex 1™ groups, or a SRAM 1x derailleur from the 11 speed MTB groups with a Ratio cable fin and, if necessary for cable routing, a Ratio rear exit cable stop fitted. Ensure your derailleur has sufficient capacity for your chosen cassette size; note that 42t max derailleurs will shift perfectly on 10-44t cassettes.
- A Campagnolo Ekar™ 13 speed cassette
- A Campagnolo Ekar™ 13 speed chain
- A chainring compatible with the Ekar™ chain, such as our Ratio Ring
- An N3W™ freehub body
To fit your ratchet to SRAM shifters for hydraulic brakes, see the following video*:
To fit your ratchet to SRAM shifters for cable brakes, see the following video*:
NOTE: On some older shifters, the reach adjuster will not spin freely when it bottoms out. Stop turning the reach adjuster screw as soon as you encounter resistance.
*Please note that modifying these components may void the original SRAM warranty. Ratio Technology Limited is in no way linked to SRAM LLC or Campagnolo SRL.