In combination with a Ratio 12 speed ratchet, the Ratio cable spool allows you to upgrade SRAM 10 speed road shifters to 12 speed. Additionally, the spool can be used as a replacement part to repair damaged or broken SRAM 11 speed road shifters.
- Don’t scrap your 10 speed shifters – upgrade them to 12 speed with a Ratio spool!
- With a spool fitted, 10 speed shifters are also compatible with SRAM 11 speed ratchets
- Replace a damaged 11 speed cable spool, repairing your broken 11 speed Red*, Force*, Rival* or Apex* shifter
Note: If you fit the Ratio cable spool to 10 speed shifters, you will be able to fit 11 or 12 speed ratchets. To re-fit the original 10 speed ratchet just replace the original cable spool.
In your kit you will find:
- Ratio cable spool
- M2.5 screw for shifter disassembly
To use the spool you will need:
- SRAM 10 or 11 speed road shifters from the Red*, Force*, Rival*, Apex* or S Series* groups.
All products we offer for sale on our website are Ratio Technology products unless stated otherwise. All third-party products, company names and logos remain the property of their respective holders and use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
To fit your spool to SRAM shifters for hydraulic brakes, see the following video. When you remove the red-coloured SRAM spool, replace it with your new black-coloured Ratio spool**:
To fit your spool to SRAM shifters for cable brakes, see the following video. When you remove the red-coloured (11 speed) or white-coloured (10 speed) SRAM spool, replace it with your new black-coloured Ratio spool. Note that an 11 speed shifter is shown, but the process is very similar for 10 speed models**.
NOTE: On some older shifters, the reach adjuster will not spin freely when it bottoms out. Stop turning the reach adjuster screw as soon as you encounter resistance.
* Ratio Technology Limited is not in any way affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by SRAM, LLC.
AXS®, DoubleTap®, eTap®, SRAM®,SRAM APEX®, SRAM EAGLE®, SRAM FORCE®, SRAM RED®, SRAM RIVAL®, X0®, X01®, XX1® are registered trade marks owned by SRAM, LLC. Eagle™, Exact Actuation™, GX™, NX™, SRAM APEX 1™, SRAM Force 1™, SRAM RIVAL 1™, S-series™, SX™, WiFLi™, X-Actuation™, XD™, XDR™, XPLR™, XX™, Zero Loss™ are trademarks of SRAM, LLC.
** Please note that modifying these components may void the original SRAM warranty.
There are no reviews yet.