The Ratio 1×12 Road Upgrade Kit allows you to operate a SRAM eTap AXS* 12 speed cassette and chain with your existing SRAM road 10 or 11 speed shifters and 1x-specific SRAM Exact Actuation* derailleur.
Using a 1×12 Road kit gives you following advantages:
- Greater gear range and/or closer gear ratios than 11 speed
- Lower cost than wireless electronic. Save $1800 on a Force* build; $800 saving on a Rival* build
- Lower weight. Save 160g on a SRAM Force* build; 220g on a SRAM Rival* build
- No batteries to keep charged
- The reliability and serviceability of mechanical shifting
The price calculation is based upon SRPs for all components. It assumes that the purchaser already owns the SRAM shifters and derailleur required to use the kit.
The weight calculation is based upon comparing Ratio/SRAM Rival 1* to SRAM Rival eTap AXS* and Ratio/SRAM Force 1* to SRAM Force eTap AXS*
In your kit you will find:
- Ratio 1×12 Road ratchet, with shift spacing specially designed for SRAM AXS* 12 speed cassettes
- Ratio 12 tooth jockey wheels with stainless Enduro bearings and labyrinth seals, specifically designed for SRAM AXS Flattop* 12 speed chains
- M2.5 screw for shifter ratchet replacement
- Ratio chainstay sticker
To use this kit you will need:
- SRAM 10 or 11 speed road shifters. If using 10 speed shifters you will also need a cable spool available separately here
- SRAM 1x derailleur from the Force 1*, Rival 1* or Apex 1* groups
- A SRAM eTap AXS* 12 speed cassette from the Red*, Force* or Rival* groups
- A SRAM Flattop* 12 speed chain from the Red*, Force* or Rival* groups
- A chainring compatible with the 1×12 speed SRAM eTap AXS* groups
- An XDR* freehub.
To fit your ratchet to SRAM shifters for hydraulic brakes, see the following video**:
To fit your ratchet to SRAM shifters for cable brakes, see the following video**:
NOTE: On some older shifters, the reach adjuster will not spin freely when it bottoms out. Stop turning the reach adjuster screw as soon as you encounter resistance.
* Ratio Technology Limited is not in any way affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by SRAM, LLC.
AXS®, DoubleTap®, eTap®, SRAM®,SRAM APEX®, SRAM EAGLE®, SRAM FORCE®, SRAM RED®, SRAM RIVAL®, X0®, X01®, XX1® are registered trade marks owned by SRAM, LLC. Eagle™, Exact Actuation™, GX™, NX™, SRAM APEX 1™, SRAM Force 1™, SRAM RIVAL 1™, S-series™, SX™, WiFLi™, X-Actuation™, XD™, XDR™, XPLR™, XX™, Zero Loss™ are trademarks of SRAM, LLC.
** Please note that modifying these components may void the original SRAM warranty.
There are no reviews yet.