This cage & jockey wheel combination allows you to increase the capacity of your SRAM Force 1*, Rival 1* or Apex 1* mechanical rear derailleur in order to use it with a cassette with up to 52 teeth. The Ratio 1×12 Wide Ratchet converts your shifter to 12 speed to use with wide range cassettes.
In this kit you will find:
- 1×12 Wide Ratchet for SRAM 11 and 10 speed road shifters (see our guide for shifter compatibility), with spacing specifically designed for SRAM Eagle* cassettes
- 52 tooth capacity derailleur cage for all SRAM road 1x derailleurs (you can use SRAM MTB 1×11 and 1×12 derailleurs too with our Cable Fin)
- 12t upper, 14t lower Delrin jockey wheels for smooth, quiet running, CNC machined by Ratio in the Lakes
- Stainless Enduro jockey wheel bearings with labyrinth seals
- 7075 aluminium cage plates, CNC machined by Ratio in the Lakes
- Stainless cage hardware
- Cage weight: 81g (SRAM GX Lunar* is 85g)
- Ratchet replacement screw
To use this kit you will need:
- SRAM 11 or 10 speed shifters from the Red*, Force*, Rival* or Apex* groups
- SRAM Force 1*, Rival 1* or Apex 1* mechanical rear derailleur
- A compatible wide range 12 speed cassette
- A 12 speed chain for SRAM Eagle* drivetrains
- A 1×12 compatible chainring
- A Ratio Cable Spool (necessary only for applicable 10 speed shifters – find out more)
All products we offer for sale on our website are Ratio Technology products unless stated otherwise. All third-party products, company names and logos remain the property of their respective holders and use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
To fit your ratchet to SRAM shifters for hydraulic brakes, see the following video**:
To fit your ratchet to SRAM shifters for cable brakes, see the following video**:
NOTE: On some older shifters, the reach adjuster will not spin freely when it bottoms out. Stop turning the reach adjuster screw as soon as you encounter resistance.
* Ratio Technology Limited is not in any way affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by SRAM, LLC.
AXS®, DoubleTap®, eTap®, SRAM®,SRAM APEX®, SRAM EAGLE®, SRAM FORCE®, SRAM RED®, SRAM RIVAL®, X0®, X01®, XX1® are registered trade marks owned by SRAM, LLC. Eagle™, Exact Actuation™, GX™, NX™, SRAM APEX 1™, SRAM Force 1™, SRAM RIVAL 1™, S-series™, SX™, WiFLi™, X-Actuation™, XD™, XDR™, XPLR™, XX™, Zero Loss™ are trademarks of SRAM, LLC.
** Please note that modifying these components may void the original SRAM warranty.